The Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino we work to ensure our casino, common areas and many of our rooms & suites meet ADA standards.
For your accessibility needs, here are some of our properties features:
- Accessible guest rooms & suites:
- 32” entryways
- roll-in showers
- grab bars
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible hotel restaurants and lounges
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the front desk
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to all restaurants
- Flashing strobe fire alarms throughout the property
- Hearing impaired services
Service support animals are welcome on our property!
Website & Online Communications
The Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility 2.0 Level AA Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS.
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website.
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.