We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for the GRAND REWARDS program or you subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for information such as your name, date of birth, company name, email address, and affinities.
- Downtown Grand uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, services improvement, contact, advertising and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are not required to browse our website but may be required for specific features. We may employ them for specific features as necessary.
Downtown Grand uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate the website. Although Downtown Grand owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Downtown Grand website, you retain all rights to your data.
Downtown Grand may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate local, regional, or national laws.
You can also opt-out or unsubscribe from any future email communications from within each email correspondence that we send you.
Downtown Grand Las Vegas takes protecting your privacy seriously. We will never, under any circumstances, sell or otherwise distribute your cell phone numbers to third parties or Downtown Grand’s partners for which you have not opted in. We will not market to you directly any services for which you have not opted in, either by cell phone text message or email.
We will never distribute any personal information about you, including your phone number, name, billing information, or any other piece of identifying information. We will only provide you with exclusive and informative mobile content, and never spam.
Downtown Grand may periodically update this policy. Please review this page periodically to see these updates.
Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino
206 N. 3rd St.
Las Vegas NV 89101
For EU and California Residents:
Please click here for additional information regarding our Privacy Notice